stat

fredag, maj 13, 2011

Jordan

I know i might not be what you had in mind.
I know that there would definitely be, complitactions.
I don't care who your brother is and what he does for a living!
I would give up all of that for you.
I never planed on falling for you.
I never planed for any of this.
If you gave me a chance, i would spend my life trying to make this up to you.
I would spend my every waken moment, doing everything i can, to make you happy!
I would drop everything and anything for a chance to be with you.
I never met anyone as precious as you.
You are truly amazing, in every way!
I want it all.. Good with the bad.
I would always be there for you. Always.
Unconditionally and loyally. Every day of my life.
And i would give you every piece of my broken heart.. 
 ..If you would only give me another chance!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar