stat

onsdag, april 27, 2011

Stuck..

Spending the night at my sisters.
Were passed out on the sofa, watching a movie.
During the movie she asks, out of the blue..
- "Do you miss him?".
I hesitate for a second, not sure on what to answer her.
I don't want her to worry about me.. But I decide to tell her..
- "Yes, I do. I only want Jordan".
The second I say that my eyes starts to tear up.
I'm such a mess without you in my life..
I used to smile, now I don't.
I know I did you wrong and that I don't have any right in the world to ask you to, pls.. Pls talk to me!
But I will.. You don't have to feel the way you did..
But don't leave my life. Please, don't leave my life!
You taught me so much about myself, and you are good for me.
Now.. I know I made you happy.
Even if it in some way.. Was an illusion..
The feelings I gave u where real.
I am still the girl that made you smile, the girl that made you laugh and who told you that everything was gonna be ok, just as long as you kept your head up and didn't give up!
I'm still the girl who made you happy! I am STILL her.
So pls, Jordan.. Pls. Talk to me and let me make things up to you.
At least let me try.


I heart you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar