stat

måndag, september 05, 2011

I'm back!! and Vulgar as always!!

I'd love to have a sex change. Preferably from 'none' to 'absolutely shitloads'
Tooting my own horn as usual (Yes, I'm single.. Duh!! )..

Anyway..
My really good friend Lindah wanted me to pop in and make a guest apperance, and since I'm an attention junkie I jumped on the idea and humped the shit out of it.. After we agreed on who should be paying who, we are ready to go..

My name is Isabelle, I'm way to old to care and still young enough to enjoy it..

I'm the girl (woman) that Lindah counts on to do wierd and vulgar stuff.
Anyone who's ever met Lindah knows she's a big freckin' prude and making her blush is funny as hell..
Anybody who's ever met me....
Well, they know I don't blush.. Let's leave it at that..

Been tooting my horn forever and am proud to say that by this time I've mastered all of Satchmo's old hits.. Really enjoyed Mack The Knife btw..
But then again.. Anything that includes touching my buttons and getting me to the end within 4 minutes is ok by me..

Wierd stuff have been going on in my life lately and I am looking for someone to blame..
If you're interested in the position of scapegoat just add me on facebook  or call me.. (Number will be included at the end of this post..)

I'm starting to think I need a catscan, but I'm allergic.. Well, not to fur, but to expensive shit that isn't shoes...

Oh, here come the random thoughts again..
Wait, who am I kidding.. I don't have random thoughts.. I have logicintolerant thoughts. It comes with this brain.
I tried to haggle about the price since it was fawlty but I think I got screwed.... and then I had to pay too..
Kind of thought one would counteract the other... Silly me!!

Well, need my sleep or the warranty is invalid...
Take care and pop by if you need to NOT think for a moment or so..
www.howtofixyou.blogspot.com


(Promised you my phonenumber, but I'm a woman and changing my mind at the last second is what I do best.. Send me a message on FB if you really, really want it)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar